The incumbent leads and executes the social media and content marketing for all assigned brands within the Stewart’s Automotive Group.
- Contribute to brand(s) strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire leads and retain existing customers.
- Design and implement content strategy to align with business & marketing goals.
- Develop and implement of strategic social plan & content calendar for all initiatives.
- Create and execute new, fresh and impactful concepts relative to audiences across each platform.
- Create and execute high impact and disruptive seasonal and special occasion activations
- Stay abreast of current benchmark trends and audience preferences and use this to guide all initiatives.
- Obtain market share by developing social media and content marketing plans and programs for each assigned brand and directing promotional support.
- Ensure that all copy shared is accurate, grammatically correct and aligned with brand(s) image.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with CRM and Sales teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries 24-hours and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design and look and feel (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop product awareness, such as promotions via social channels along with on the ground coverage.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Complete relevant reports in full and share with key stakeholders on time.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing Executive to review and report on plans against set objectives.
- Prepare annual, half year and quarterly social media plans.
- Any other duties assigned.
Note: Customers are the heart of our business and our mandate is to deliver exceptional customer experience in all that we do.