Job Summary: The incumbent will be charged with the responsibility of leading the Cost Accounting team to its optimum level of productivity by fostering effective communication and supervision of objectives, developing team member skills, while executing and performing accounting duties.
Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, ACCA Level 2 or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of ten years of work experience in Accounting
- A minimum of three years of supervisory experience
- Proven track record of success in cost accounting and cost analysis.
- Must be able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and the use of Accounting software