Position: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Senior Marketing Executive/Group Marketing Manager
- A visual communicator who creates concepts to inspire, inform and captivate consumers. This position is responsible for maintaining the brands’ image. The following skills and characteristics are required for success in this role: Dependability, flexibility, strong organizational qualities and adherence to deadlines.
- Assist with the creation of designs, concepts and sample layouts based on dealership specifications and knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Confer with internal stakeholders to discuss and determine layout design and project scope
- Assist with the planning of concepts by studying information and materials
- Advise on strategies to reach target groups
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Edit and assist with the direction of videos for companies/brands as briefed
- Decide how images and text will go together on print or on a webpage
- Use images, text and colour to transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams
- Select colours, images, text styles and layout
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material
- Obtain approval of concepts by submitting rough layout to management for approval
- Incorporate recommended changes into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing technical publications, participating in professional societies
- Keep abreast of new software and computer technologies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
- Use computer software to generate new images
- Perform any other reasonable request.
Note: Customers are the heart of our business, and our mandate is to deliver exceptional customer experiences in all that we do.
|1. Lead Time Per Project – Request to Delivery||50%|
|Ensure projects are delivered within agreed timelines as agreed upon between clients (Marketing Rep & Group Marketing Manager) and designer.
Must give minimum 48-hours’ notice and valid reason approved by Project Supervisor if unable to meet deadlines.
Inability to meet deadlines impacts the overall efficiency of the Marketing team and the departmental output.
|Ensure that client satisfaction within maximum 3 creative drafts of a project.|
|Be able to take initiative in all creative development and strike a balance between brand guidelines and openness to new ways of creating.|